Saturday, February 2, 2013

JUST A MESSAGE :)

     I thought I just created this blog because I have to, I did not realize that this would somehow help me in many ways. By this blog, I had been given the chance to voice out my own opinions by simply posting and publishing it in my page.
     At first, I was in difficulty to make this blog because I forgot how to edit it since I was still in high school when I created one, and I do not remember much how did I make it. But nothing is not learned if you are just interested to know. Later on, through experimenting I learned so much about blogging, and for me it is an achievement!
     Thus, I would like to extend my special thanks to Sir Eric Aranas, who pursued us to create our own blog, shares his knowledge, and teaches us significant lessons that will help us as we go on in our way to success.
      To my beloved parents who kept on giving me money to spent, in order for me to be able to surf in the internet, and never gets tired of supporting me and giving me my needs.
     To my loved one who never forgets to remind me and always inspires & encourage me to keep going and do the things that I should do.
     To my friends who are sharing their thoughts and giving me ideas whenever I'm out of it and who are always there to make me laugh despite of the heavy problems we have.
     To every blogger who are viewing my page and giving me reason to keep in touch with my blog.
     To everyone who visits nor passes by in my page.
    And  never to be forgotten, our Almighty God whom blessed and gives me wisdom, guides me in every trial I go through, and leads me in the right path of life.
      Thank you so much.
     I will be doing my best for everybody so that in this very simple blog of mine, I can share my ideas to you.

     To God be the glory :)

No comments:

Post a Comment